1. I stupidly let Pasha outside at 2 AM because she was crying in my face (my dog = infant, yes?), only to seriously regret that decision when Pasha tried to CLIMB OUR FENCE to reach the opossum (stupid, stupid opossum) that had returned (SERIOUSLY?) to perch on said-fence and eat our grapes. Luckily, my dog hasn’t figured out how to climb a chain-link fence covered in grape vines, and the opossum (stupid, stupid opossum) was lucky enough to be sitting 6 inches out of reach. You’d think after a near-death experience that encompased his last visit to our home, the dumb animal would have moved on. Or, at least, chosen to eat grapes on the other side of the fence … you know, in the empty lot that does not house a opossum-eating dog.
2. I stumbled across the best garage sale ever and walked away with some artwork for $20 … grinned the whole way home.
3. John promised that if I moved here, we could join the Swing Dance Society and we almost went to our first lesson/dance party this weekend – ALMOST because once we semi-arrived John realized that this lesson was a kick-off event, and in Campus Land that means FRESHMEN event and since John TEACHES FRESHMEN … we deemed it too weird. Instead, we took a (long) walk to Starbucks through campus and pretended we were still in college.
4. I realized that Mystery Science Theater 3000 is not as funny as I remember it to be.
5. New Shower Curtain (the room is almost ready for you … I promise).