– Get car repair quote to fix the scratch left by the lovely family I babysit for (not sarcastic, at least they were honest, admitted it, and are footing the bill, but can I say that car repairs in a one-car-family-that-we-currently-are are much more frustrating?!)
– Learn how to replace a toliet flapper (my life is glamorous)
– Buy toliet flapper (oh so glamorous)
– Return three missed calls (sorry friend, friend, Dad)
– Figure out how to tackle our wild, wild yard with our lawn mower still broken and company visiting soon (this is really John’s domain)
– Loaf around (really more a dream than a to-do).
– Trap the possum, take a picture for you, Dear Internet, and set it free to live a much happier life than being terrorized by my dog
AND here’s a dosh of Pasha being adorable … seeing as she has claimed my office armchair, I’m going to have to learn to re-upholster at some point.