We took a whirlwind trip to St. Louis so I could meet my nephew (AND HE’S PERFECT).
We came back home on Sunday just in time for me to ignore all of our laundry and watch a Friends marathon instead. Also, I set a baked potato on fire in the microwave (POTATO BUTTON CAN’T BE TRUSTED), which resulted in a visit from the fire department as a precaution. Good news though! Our house did not burn down. Bad news – our house smells like smoke, our microwave is broken, and we’re running low on clean clothes. Obviously, it was not a good day for adult responsibility. Oh well.